Before the first graphical element is conceptualized and well before the first piece of code is written, the company’s business objectives and expectations are clarified.
After a thorough marketplace evaluation, communication strategy and Web technology alignment, managers are positioned to extract measurable business value from their website.
Here’s what proper strategic planning can do for your business…
- Increase reach and brand exposure without heavy advertising
- Increase customer retention rates without low-profit promotions
- Increase annual sales without sacrificing profit margin
- Increase qualified lead volume without driving more traffic
- Reduce cost of sales without reducing sales volume
- Reduce obsolete and excess inventory without taking a loss
So how do you get started? How do you create a strategic plan that will guide your business to online profitability? Contact us to learn more.
Not convinced of its value yet? Keep reading.
This strategic plan will help you crystallize business goals, connect with your target market, select the most appropriate Web technology, and avoid development mistakes that could cost thousands of dollars to correct later.
Here‘s a snapshot of the planning process…
|1. Determine the purpose of your website and its associated business objectives
- Determine measurement method
- Determine reasonable targets and quantities
|2. Understand your target market and customers
- Biases and Objections
- Outside/Inside influences
- Online experience
|3. Determine benefits of service(s), product(s) and brand
4. Determine the methods and strategies to achieve your business objectives
- Traffic building strategies
- Repeat visit strategies
- Viral Strategies
- Customer conversion strategies
- Customer loyalty programs and strategies
|5. Determine your website's voice and Unique Selling Proposition
- Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
- Other unique company characteristics
- Advantages over competition
- Perceived value articulation
- Call to action strategies
- Other conversion strategies
Let us help you…
Understand the needs and mindset of your target market
- Start the selling process at the home page
- Convert browsers into buyers or sales leads
- Implement proven online marketing strategies
- Develop a Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
- Articulate the benefits of your products and services
- Author influential Web site copy
- Maximize traffic building ROI
Soon, you'll be able to…
Use existing customer knowledge to qualify new prospects
- Drive targeted traffic and capture qualified leads
- Use this plan to strengthen off-line creative such as brochures, sales presentations, and other marketing material
And most importantly, you’ll be able to…
- Encourage more visitors to return and tell others
- Enjoy the profits as customers buy twice and three times
- Profit from Web technology investments
Moving forward, you have two options…
One: Contact us to further discuss.
Two: Review a strategic planning & coaching sample and think it over.
Three: Omit strategic planning and develop a Web site without any objectives, measurement plan or customer conversion strategies.
Here’s what will happen without proper strategic planning…
- Your home page will fail to pull visitors to an interior page
- Your website will fail to influence the buying decision
- Your website will fail to capture leads and sales
- Your future traffic building expenses will be wasted on low or no customer conversion rates
- Your website will become another incurred cost
- Your development efforts will increase and cause unnecessary project management headaches
If you’re looking for unparalleled value, this might help prove Website Strategic Planning is well worth the investment.
- Strategy Sessions: controlled interviews and brainstorm sessions with your company stakeholders
- The Strategic Plan: available in PDF or MS Word
- Review Meeting: to discuss the plan and answer questions
- VIP Customer Bonus: If you act now, you’ll also receive a 10% discount towards requested development work. This bonus could literally save you thousands of dollars.
Now, let’s pretend for a moment that you’re afraid to invest in this strategic plan because you don’t believe it will help. Nobody wants to make a bad decision, right?
What if your risk was removed?
If you’re not completely satisfied with the quality, direction, and proven website strategies contained in your plan, or if after changes your website doesn’t show favorable results, you’ll be refunded the full investment.
If you've read this far, you're very close to making the right decision. Please finish your due diligence.
What do you have to lose? Absolutely nothing.
Here's what you should do…
Tear through this entire website. It’s loaded with self-help and how-to articles. Take as much time as you need. Browse a few web design samples or visit the Why Choose Us? section.
If you need more help with your decision, email those who have testified, contact Rick Costello, The Web Site Profit Doctor directly via email; firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1 (630) 788-9969 (8 am - 5 pm CST) and fire-off your toughest question.
If you need more time to think about it, subscribe to our newsletter and wait for special discounts, limited promotions and new best practice articles. Don’t decide until you’re 100% sure.
Keep a strategic planning assessment sample on your desk and contact us when you're ready.