Web Site Strategic Planning
Web site strategic planning is the difference between slow months of incurred cost and action-packed days of profit.
In a hurry? Get a free sample or contact us to discuss.
Not quite convinced this strategic plan will help? Keep reading.
Over the past few years, professional Web design has changed. Successful companies and savvy management teams now use their Web site (sometimes coupled with other Internet technologies) to make and save their business money.
And here's how…
Before the first graphical element is conceptualized and well before the first piece of code is written, the company’s business objectives and expectations are clarified.
After a thorough marketplace evaluation, communication strategy and Web technology alignment, managers are positioned to extract measurable business value from their Web site.
Here’s what proper strategic planning can do for your business…
- Increase reach and brand exposure without heavy advertising
- Increase customer retention rates without low-profit promotions
- Increase annual sales without sacrificing profit margin
- Increase qualified lead volume without driving more traffic
- Reduce cost of sales without reducing sales volume
- Reduce obsolete and excess inventory without taking a loss
So how do you get started? How do you create a strategic plan that will guide your business to online profitability? Contact us for a free consultation or get a free sample to learn more.
Not convinced of its value yet? Keep reading.
This strategic plan will help you crystallize business goals, connect with your target market, select the most appropriate Web technology, and avoid development mistakes that could cost thousands of dollars to correct later.
Here‘s a snapshot of the planning process…
1. Determine the purpose of your Web site and its associated business objectives
- - Determine measurement method
- - Determine reasonable targets and quantities
2. Understand your target market and customers
- - Behavior
- - Needs
- - Biases and Objections
- - Responsibilities
- - Outside/Inside influences
- - Online experience
3. Determine benefits of service(s), product(s) and brand
4. Determine the methods and strategies to achieve your business objectives
- - Traffic building strategies
- - Repeat visit strategies
- - Viral Strategies
- - Customer conversion strategies
- - Customer loyalty programs and strategies
5. Determine your Web site's voice and Unique Selling Proposition
- - Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
- - Other unique company characteristics
- - Advantages over competition
- - Perceived value articulation
- - Call to action strategies
- - Other conversion strategies
Let us help you…
- Understand the needs and mindset of your target market
- Start the selling process at the home page
- Convert browsers into buyers or sales leads
- Implement proven online marketing strategies
- Develop a Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
- Articulate the benefits of your products and services
- Author influential Web site copy
- Maximize traffic building ROI
Soon, you'll be able to…
- Use existing customer knowledge to qualify new prospects
- Drive targeted traffic and capture qualified leads
- Use this plan to strengthen off-line creative such as brochures, sales presentations, and other marketing material
And most importantly, you’ll be able to…
- Encourage more visitors to return and tell others
- Enjoy the profits as customers buy twice and three times
- Profit from Web technology investments
Moving forward, you have a few options…
One: Contact us to further discuss
Two: Get a free sample and think it over
Three: Omit strategic planning and develop a Web site without any objectives, measurement plan or customer conversion strategies.
Here’s what will happen without proper strategic planning…
- Your home page will fail to pull visitors to an interior page
- Your Web site will fail to influence the buying decision
- Your Web site will fail to capture leads and sales
- Your future traffic building expenses will be wasted on low or no customer conversion rates
- Your Web site will become another incurred cost
- Your development efforts will increase and cause unnecessary project management headaches
If you’re looking for unparalleled value, this might help prove Web Site Strategic Planning is well worth the investment.
- Strategy Sessions: controlled interviews and brainstorm sessions with your company stakeholders
- The Strategic Plan: available in PDF or MS Word
- Review Meeting: to discuss the plan and answer questions
- Complimentary Support: 4 hours of free support. Use it to have us:
- Document Web site requirements
- Prioritize requirements based on return
- Estimate development costs and timeframes
- Select or appoint a development team
- Write an RFP (Request for Proposal) or screen incoming proposals
- Oversee the development project
- Test for development errors
- Discuss new trends and future strategic planning
- VIP Customer Bonus: If you act now, you’ll also receive a 10% discount towards requested development work. This bonus could literally save you thousands of dollars.
Now, let’s pretend for a moment that you’re afraid to invest in this strategic plan because you don’t believe it will help. Nobody wants to make a bad decision, right?
What if your risk was removed?
If you’re not completely satisfied with the quality, direction, and proven Web site strategies contained in your plan, or if after changes your Web site doesn’t show favorable results, you’ll be refunded the full investment.
What do you have to lose? Absolutely nothing.
If you've read this far, you're very close to making the right
decision. Please finish your due diligence.
Here's what you should do…
Tear through this entire Web site. It’s loaded with self-help and how-to articles.. Take as much time as you need. Ask The Expert a detailed question, browse a few web design samples or visit the Why Choose Us? section.
If you need more help with your decision, email those that have testified, contact Rick Costello, The Web Site Profit Doctor™ directly via email;
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 630.788.9969 (8 am - 5 pm CST) and fire-off your toughest question.
If you need more time to think about it, subscribe to our newsletter and wait for special discounts, limited promotions and new best practice articles. Don’t decide until you’re 100% sure.
Keep the Web Site Strategic Planning brochure
(57k PDF) and Web Site Strategic Planning sample on file, or contact us when you're ready.