Web Site Maintenance &
For less than $900, we can help upgrade and improve your Web site.
In a hurry? Contact us now to discuss.
Our maintenance and support packages can cover either the simple or complex request. Each is tailored to fit your budget and is structured in one of two ways:
- You explain your ideas and requirements to us. We do the work.
- or -
- We perform a Free Web Site Performance Critique* ($225 value) to determine major problem areas. You agree and we fix them.
If you either:
- Have a list of changes and/or improvements in mind;
- Suspect your Web site is ineffective, but don't know why;
- Want to explore possible improvement opportunities
Contact us now or call Rick Costello's direct line at 630.788.9969 to further discuss.
Sample support items used to help Improve Online Sales
- Assess your Web site's lead capture or purchase process for usability, credibility, and value articulation problems
- Identify and exploit unique company characteristics needed to gain a superior selling advantage
- Modify Web site home page and purchase process accordingly
- Add additional pages to the existing Web site architecture. Re-structure categories as necessary
Sample support items used to help Web Site Strategic Planning
- Determine your target market profile (ideal buyers, their roles, needs, influences, potential objections to purchase, and biases)
- Determine your Web site's voice (unique selling proposition, credible company characteristics, advantages over competition, product or service benefits, and perceived value)
- Develop merchandising tactics to help qualify visitor interest, capture leads, and encourage online sales
- Define new Web design requirements
Whatever you need, we can tailor a plan to fit within your timeframe and budget. Contact us now or call Rick Costello's direct line at 630.788.9969 to further discuss.
Don't have the time now, download the Support Plan Brochure (195k PDF) and call us when you are ready.
*Remember: The offer for the Free Web Site Performance Critique* expires June 15th, 2013. Don't miss out.