Web Design Help &
We specialize in building websites that capture leads and encourage immediate sales.
Fact: Most buying decisions start with a Web visit. Does your Web site influence that decision? Does it regularly sell product? Does it capture hot sales leads? Does it convert more than 5% of its traffic into sales?
We can help improve your Web site so it sells. Contact us now or call Rick Costello's direct line at 630.788.9969 to further discuss
Special Promotion: All eCommerce & Shopping Cart Software 15% off. Expires 06/30/12
From 10,000+ item eCommerce Web sites and Facebook API integration to simple Web design help, we're here for you.
Check out some of our web design samples and eCommerce website samples | sample 2 | sample 3 | sample 4 to see how we help both small and large companies.
Our success-yielding Web development process:
- Plan: We help you define measurable Web site objectives (ie. newsletter opt-ins, sample downloads, online purchases), understand your target market (ie. buying motivators), and create the Web site strategic plan. Check out our
Web Site Strategic Planning service to see how it paves the way for success.
- Analysis: We perform a competitive analysis (ie. investigate competing sales strategies) and incorporate the findings into the Web site strategic plan. Check out our
Web Site Competitive Intelligence service to gauge its value.
- Requirements: We formulate and prioritize Web site requirements based on the expected return. (ie. Will each requirement help you make money or just cost you money?)
- Information Design: We build the Web site blue print - a.k.a. Information architecture or Flow chart.
- Web Design and Content Creation: We design the Web site's look and feel and interactive components, help author copy and create other graphical elements. Check out some recent web design samples that showcase our different design styles.
- Web Development: We begin HTML programming, scripting, database design, develop interactive components, and incorporate content into Web site framework.
- Test: We simulate multi-browser and multi-platform user scenarios and check for bugs, errors and other usability barriers.
- Deployment: We transfer your Web site to its final destination or hosting area.
- Test Again: We simulate multi-browser and multi-platform user scenarios a second time to check for bugs, errors and other usability issues.
- Evaluate: We measure your Web site's effectiveness agianst its original objectives and ensure it's performing as intended. Check out our
Web Site Analytics & Measurement service to see how we make this task simple.
- Improve: We relate poor performance to design or strategy issues and make any necessary changes to overcome the challenge. This is a constant process. Check out our
Web Site Improvement service to see how it's done.
If you need an effective Web site, expect these skills to be included…
- Usability (user friendliness and efficiency)
- Technology (programming and systems integration)
- eCommerce (authentication and shopping cart integration)
- Market research
- Information architecture
- Consumer psychology
- Sales strategies and execution
- Design (aesthetics)
- Product and support fulfillment
- Customer relations
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Tracking and evaluation (analytics)
- Traffic building
If you want to get started or need more help validating our capabilities, email those that have testified, contact Rick Costello, The Web Site Profit Doctor™ directly via email;
email@example.com or call 630.788.9969 (8 am - 5 pm CST) and fire-off your toughest question.
If you need more time to think about it, subscribe to our newsletter and wait for special discounts, limited promotions and new articles.
Don't decide until you're absolutely convinced that it's the best thing for you.
Keep the Service Overview brochure
(186k PDF) on file and contact us when you're ready.